You can now enjoy the classic Shakey’s Mojos in the comfort of your home! And yes, you don’t need to spend much.
Thanks to Shakey’s Japan, your major potato cravings is now made more convenient. Also, here’s the kicker: the 4 other ingredients are in your kitchen!
According to soranews24, you only need the following:
● potato (sliced into 9-millimeter width)
● 100 grams of fried chicken breading mix
● 30 grams of salt
● 10 grams of pepper
● cooking oil
1. Microwave the potato spuds for 5 minutes, preferably at a power setting of 700 watts.
2. Next is to carefully remove the heated potatoes out of the microwave.
3. Stir the dry ingredients (fried chicken breading mix, salt, and pepper) in a separate bowl then mix in the potato spuds, leaving no area unseasoned.
4. Lastly, deep fry until you reach desired level of crispiness.
Will you try this recipe? Tell us what you think in the comments below!